Mango Display App for people with Dementia and Alzheimer's
Life can be extremely hard for people with early stages of dementia, Alzheimer's or age based memory loss. It can also be really tough for those who care for them. I have experienced it first hand and wanted to create something that would help people during this extremely difficult and confusing time of their life.
HOW MANGO DISPLAY APP CAN HELP
Caregiving often calls us to lean into love we didn’t know possible.
- Setup in under 2 minutes using display tablet and your iPhone
- Widgets can be placed, resized on one or or more screens that rotate based on a timer.
- Can be managed remotely - reminders, photos, events, notes, etc.
- Automatic battery backup from tablet in case of power loss
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time changes
- Display can be scheduled to turn off at specific times if needed
- Works over wi-fi
- The App and most widgets are free to use
What our users are saying....
When compared to the Day Clock I used before, this display with all the additional options in much much better. I love it.
My daughter set this up for me using her iPhone and I don't need to do anything else after that. Bright and clear display that can be seen from across the room. I check it often.
My mum loves Mango Display. I installed it on an an Amazon Fire 8 tablet. The fact that I can update the photos, events, notes, and more remotely, is a game changer!
sO SIMPLE TO START
Setup in 3 simple steps
Download Mango Mirror App from the iOS App store. Setup Display, select and configure widgets & layout
Leave Mango Display App running on your Android device and watch your information displayed automatically!